Elaine L. Craft, President, ELC-LLC
Member of the American Evaluation Association
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Mississippi
- M.B.A. University of South Carolina
- Postgraduate work in mathematics, Francis Marion University, SC
- Professional preparation in evaluation, The Evaluation Center, Western Michigan University
- External evaluator and consultant for more than 47 externally-funded projects, with a broad range of award sizes up to $20M, funded by the National Science Foundation, the Department of Education, the Department of Labor, and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Projects have been completed or are ongoing in 20 states: AR, CA, CN, CO, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MN, MO, NC, NM, NV, SC, TN, TX, VA, WY, and the District of Columbia.
- Supervised three Western Michigan University (WMU) Evaluation Center graduate student interns assigned to evaluate specific aspects of National Science Foundation-funded grant work. Consultant to WMU Evaluation Center for the Center’s funded project to evaluate the National Science Foundation Advanced Technological Education program (DUE #1204683) including pilot testing surveys and on-line surveying systems.
- Experience in project evaluation working six years with the Academy for Educational Development (Washington, DC) and five years with Regional Technology Strategies (Tarboro, NC) on the evaluation of state- and nationally-funded projects including the development of evaluation plans, data-collection instruments and strategies, data analysis, and reporting. Evaluation skills have also been enhanced by having a depth of understanding of the technical/community college environment from educator and administrator perspectives as well as from directing multiple grant-funded projects over the past 20 years.
- Evaluating and overseeing the evaluation of educational projects funded by the National Science Foundation, US Department of Education, US Department of Labor, US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the state of South Carolina, and private foundations.
- Administrative and faculty positions within the SC Technical College System (30 years).
- Engineering positions with Union Carbide, Monsanto Chemical Company, and NC Department of Health (2.5 years)
Cameron G. Craft, Vice President, ELC-LLC
- B.S. Chemistry, Wofford College
- M.S. work in Analytical Chemistry, University of Georgia
- Certified Research Administrator, Research Administrators Certification Council
- Evaluation and consultation of federally-funded postsecondary STEM projects, including experience with projects funded by the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, Department of Defense, and several foundations and corporate entities.
- Director of Research Administration, Department of Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Department Administrator, Department of Neurosciences Research, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Division Administrator, Division of Nephrology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Organic/Chromatography Laboratory Manager, High Purity Standards, Charleston, SC
- Forensic Toxicologist, Division of Forensic Sciences, Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Decatur, GA
Diana McCauley, Evaluator (since 2007)
- Ed.D. Educational Administration, Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Ed.M. Mathematics Education, Temple University
- M.S. Library Science, Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- B.S. Elementary Education, Cheyney University, Cheyney, Pennsylvania
- Evaluation of federally-funded postsecondary STEM projects, including experience evaluating projects funded by the National Science Foundation, US Department of Labor, and US Department of Education for several organizations including SCATE, Inc.
- Sales Associate for I CAN Learn Education Systems, JRL Enterprises, New Orleans, LA, 4 years.
- Associate Vice President, Institutional Advancement and Director Sponsored Programs and Major Gifts, Benedict College, Columbia, SC, 1 year.
- Director, Office of Sponsored Programs and Interim Chair, Division of Social Sciences and Education, Bennett College, Greensboro, NC, 2 years.
- Associate Dean, Undergraduate Studies and Assistant to the President for Diversity, Affirmative Action, and Trustee Relations, Illinois State University, Normal, IL, 6 years.
- Associate Professor of Education, Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL, 3 years.
- Sixteen years of experience, Associate Director, Office for Social Action Programs, Villanova University, Villanova, PA, 16 years.
- Additional experience teaching middle school mathematics and consulting on grant funded programs, school programs and hiring, diversity, and strategic planning.
Robert E. Gunter, Evaluator (since 2012)
- Ed.D. Secondary Education Administration, Specialization in Technology Education, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- M.Ed. Vocational and Adult Education Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- B.S. Vocational and Adult Education, Specialization in Industrial Arts Education, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- Evaluation of US Department of Labor grant-funded projects for SCATE Inc. (current)
- President, Southern W. Virginia Community and Technical College, since 2016.
- Deputy Director for Career and Technical Education, Arkansas Department of Career Education, Little Rock, AR, 2 years.
- Associate Dean of Workforce Development and Executive Director of Work Ready U/Adult Education/GED Testing, South Louisiana Community College, Louisiana Community and Technical College System, Baton Rouge, LA, 1 year.
- Vice-President for Workforce Technology, Director of MSSC Secondary Technical Center and Transportation Technology Center, Mid-South Community College, West Memphis, AR , 5 years.
- Associate Professor, College of Education and Director of Career and Technology Alternative Teacher Certification Program (Career and Technology Certification Officer), The University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX, 4 years.
Mike A, Rudibaugh, Evaluator (since 2015)
- Ph.D. Economic Geography, Indiana State University
- M.A. Economic Geography, Indiana State University
- B.S. Psychology, Eastern Illinois University
- Evaluation of federally-funded postsecondary STEM projects, including experience evaluating projects funded by the National Science Foundation.
- Faculty, Department of Math and Science, Lake Land College
- Adjunct Faculty, Geospatial Technology Department, Kaskaskia College
- GIS Analyst, PrairieSpark E-Hub Eastern Illinois University – PrairieSpark